The six week job search program designed to get you your next job.
After going through all of this myself, and now having been in the Careers Industry for about 15 years (and having created a tool that has helped over 100,000 job seekers organize and manage
This daily system will help you land your next job using a strategy based around informational interviews. I designed it to teach you:
- How and where to find people to have informational interviews with;
- How to ASK those people for an informational interview;
- How to prepare for your informational interview with proper research;
- How to create the right questions for your informational interview;
- How to conduct the informational interview;
- The four key objectives of every informational interview;
- How to follow-up with the person you had the informational interview with;
- How to follow-up with leads you get from your interviewee, and start the whole process over;
- … and more!
Accountability is a huge part of this program. When in my job search I was accountable to nobody.
We built in accountability to help you stay on track and recognize your wins, even when it doesn’t feel like you are making progress. Every day you can report in and let us know if you did the three tasks for the day. This creates a discipline and sense of accomplishment.
If you miss a day, or a task, or a week, NO PROBLEM! Just pick up on the next day and next task.
To be clear… We don’t talk about how to create your resume, or enhance your LinkedIn profile (although I have resources for that).
We don’t talk about career counseling, nor do we talk about interview prep or salary negotiation (I can connect you with people who do that).
I give you three specific tasks to accomplish each day which gets you closer to the right, and most effective, conversations.
This program will help you focus on on the most important target companies, and get you closer to hiring managers in the departments you should work in.